Saturday 6 July 2013

Bulk Photo Post

In a restaurant with Wifi so with no further ado



One of the four gates to Yokohama Chinatown

Myself and some of my classmates :) Manami (my buddy) is on my left.

Pokemon Store. Like a child in a sweetshop.

Me with two swordsmen in Yokohama :)

Chris, Pratik, Kosuke, me, Shotaro and Manami with Sulley from Monsters Inc :D

BOOOOM

Mos Burger! The most amazing fast food restaurant in Japan

I MET PIKACHU BEST DAY EVER

Buddha statue in Tokyo :)

Sensoji Temple gate!

In Sensoji Temple

On my first proper day in Japan, in Chinatown, school uniform and all

Sensoji Temple

Yours truly in Sensoji Temple

In the ground in Yokohama City

Outside my school on my first day :)

4 comments:

  1. Look at you... all over in Japan with yourself. It's far from Japan you were raised, my girl. Great to see you in situ, and the big happy head on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your uniform is very waitress-y... bring it home and get a job in Bewleys!

    ReplyDelete