Friday 5 July 2013

Amusing Happenings #1

What up homies!

Today is gonna be a collection of the weird and wonderful things that have happened to me over the last two weeks. Whether funny, unusual or downright weird, they`re probably not gonna leave my memory for a while...

  • This morning, as I made my way to school from the station, I was approached by two little Japanese boys (surely no older than 11) who asked me, in their best English, to "prease shuck my d*ck." Being from a gigantic potato Ireland, I was used to ignoring skangers shouting similar stuff at anything with legs, so I passed by, but their English was better than I thought and I heard "prease answer meeee" from behind me. I weep for humanity...

For some reason I am convinced that Mr Chow had something to do with this foul language.

 

  • Today, in school, I was sitting at my desk, waiting for the next class to begin, when I spotted something rather unusual... all the girls were grabbing each others boobs and looking thoughtful. I think they were comparing sizes. I didn`t hear the conversation, and I don`t think I wanted to...

  • Last weekend, in Yokohama City, the two American students, myself and our three buddies were standing in the square when we were approached by two gigantic black guys (I`m not being racist, it`s not their colour that was scary but their sheer size) saying in thick American accents "すみません(excuse me)" to my friend Shotaro, whose English is the poorest of the three Buddies. So, Chris, the American with the strongest Japanese, replied "yeah?" (in a fairly polite manner). The bigger guy looked at him, laughed, and said "I wasn`t talking to you, white boy." Then, to Sho, "are you his slave? Damn, they be slavin` Asians too?" and poor Sho had no idea what was going on. "Can I take a picture of your shirt? It looks like my daughter." (it was a T shirt of a clown with a mustache) then he looked at Chris and said, "unless you gon` translate, white boy" and so Chris did translate. Both guys looked amazed and said in unison "DAMN"
  • after that, he took his picture, then asked for a picture of the six of us, and he randomly put a bottle cap on Sho`s head, and went to take the picture, and after about 7 seconds of our half-hearted posing, he says "I ain`t taking no picture, man why you let someone put a cap on yo head, gimme dat" then took the bottle cap and walked off. Weeeeeeeird...
Picture unrelated.

 
 
  • I discovered a cat cafe in Yokohama City. Despite my allergy to cats, I`m desperate to go. You pay ¥900 (around 7-8e) for 30mins of playing with cats and kittens in a cafe. The best part is I`m not even joking or exaggerating
  • When it`s raining, dogs wear raincoats
  • I saw a drag queen on Japanese TV today on an "Ireland AM"-type show
  • My English teacher accidentally called me "Kaiba" instead of "Kuiba" (the closest to Caoimhe in Japanese) and everyone was all like YU GI OH WOOOOOOOO

Pictured: me

 
k lads. I`m off to bed, much love night y`all

xoxo gossip girl
 
クイーヴァ
Caoimhe


4 comments:

  1. Are you sure that breast-clasping wasn't just in an effort to be a bit more like the Irish girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come home NOW. They're even weirder than us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A difficult level to beat, but it's true!!

      Delete