Friday 28 June 2013

Soft Drinks #1

Hey y'all,

still haven`t figured out photos yet. Sorry :(
at the mo all photos are courtesy of Google.

Today`s post is about Japanese soft drinks :D

Ramune
GLORIOUS RAMUNE
ahem. I really like Ramune. My host mother bought the family a 6 pack when I arrived and it`s lovely! The one we have is Original flavour, which is kind of like a bubblegum-lemony flavour. The cool thing is that there`s a marble in the lid so when you open it, it just floats about in the top of the bottle :D  I love it.

Skal
This drink is the most weirdly delicious thing I have ever tasted. It`s lemonade made with skimmed milk and I don`t know why but it is absolutely delicious. I would drink it all day if I could. NOM NOM NOM~

Dragonball Cider
Lemon-lime drinks are called cider in Japan for some reason. This one in particular is really cool because of the cans :D They're only 100yen each so I've got one in my room that I don`t want to open because it looks deadly...so I don`t know how it tastes. But a different brand, Mitsuya Cider, is lovely so hopefully this will be too.

That`s all I`ve tried so far. Sorry this is a short post, I have to go to bed early because tomorrow I am going to THE POKEMON SHOP~~~~~

Night all!
Kui-ba
Caoimhe


3 comments:

  1. I don't get the marble in the top of the bottle. Does it not block the mouth of the bottle or, worse, is there a risk of swallowing it? Happy Pride by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you too! :D
      The bottle has indents, so it`s pretty much stuck in one spot once it`s out of the lid. Sometimes you can buy it in Oriental Emporium on Jervis St- if you ever see it, pick it up and try it, it`s fun :D

      Delete
  2. クィーヴァちゃん、おいしそうですね。私もほしい!!

    ReplyDelete